Dashboard | +Follow

Bonjour!

Welcome and feel free to read the tales of my life. Glad if you could drop some words in my cbox. Love ya!
  • Nies Anyss


Navigations



Talk to me




Find Me

Facebook:Nies Anyss
Twitter:@NiesAnyss


The Masterminds

Design: Liyana Vans
Header:Tyra
Other:
Friday • 2.9.11

  You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love

  You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them   cry

True love is not something that comes everyday, follow your heart, it knows the right answer
 
True love is a discipline in which each divines the secret self of the other and refuses to believe in the mere daily self
 
YOU BREAK MY HEART
 
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul
 
A hundred hearts would be too few, To carry all my love for you